Address: Barrowhall Pharmacy, 103 Barrow Hall Lane, Warrington, Cheshire, WA5 3AE.
Telephone: 01925 726 907
Our pharmacy team is led by Rose Seaward (Registration number: 2022327).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Nada Baki (Registration number: 2077851)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number:1091594). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Wednesday and Friday: 8:30am to 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am to 1:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Chlamydia screening (NHS)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Barrowhall pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.