Address: Blackley Pharmacy, Unit 5, 73 Old Market Street, Blackley, Manchester M9 8DX.
Telephone: 0161 795 2787
Our pharmacy team is led by Gabrielle Graham (Registration number: 2031627).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Nada Baki (Registration number: 2077851)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number:1102868). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (NHS and private)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccination Hajj and Umrah (Private)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Palliative care (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Blackley pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.