Address: Chorley Pharmacy, 13 – 17 Peel Street, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 2EY
Telephone: 01257 754 754
Our pharmacy team is led by Mark Thornton Jones (Registration number: 2076283).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Nada Baki (Registration number: 2077851).
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 1093422). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 7:30am to 10:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 10:00pm
Sunday: 8:30am to 10:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Care home supply and support (Private)
- Chlamydia screening (NHS)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (NHS and private)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccination Hajj and Umrah (Private)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- Needle Exchange (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Stop smoking service and vouchers (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
- Travel clinic service (Private)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Chorley pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.