Address: Croft Shifa Pharmacy, Croft Shifa Health Centre, Belfield Road, Rochdale, OL16 2UP
Telephone: 01706 653 335
Our pharmacy team is led by David Elliott (Registration number: 2044388).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Nada Baki (Registration number: 2077851)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 1105188). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6:30pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccination Hajj and Umrah (Private)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Stop smoking service and vouchers (NHS)
- Travel clinic service (Private)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Croft Shifa pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.