We understand that even simple equipment can mean the difference between living independently and needing someone to look after you. We offer a range of mobility and daily living aids so you can enjoy your freedom and make your day-to-day life as comfortable as possible.
• Walking and Mobility aids
• Bedroom aids and getting dressed
• Kitchen and home aids
• Moving and handing
• Bathrooms and Wet room range
• Gardening Aids
If you can’t get out the house to collect what you need let us know and we can deliver to you free of charge if you live close to one of our pharmacies.
Charge depends on products required.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients who are looking to maintain their independence at home.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Barrow hall pharmacy | Warrington
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chapelford pharmacy | Warrington
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Misterton pharmacy | Doncaster
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool