With our FREE electronic prescriptions service, your GP surgery can send your prescription straight to one of our pharmacies meaning you don’t have to go and collect it.
All you have to do is sign up and we can take care of the rest.
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
This service will benefit all patients who receive medicines on prescription.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Barrow hall pharmacy | Warrington
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chapelford pharmacy | Warrington
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Misterton pharmacy | Doncaster
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool