Address: Horne Street Pharmacy. Horne Street Medical Centre, Home Street, Halifax, HX1 5UA
Telephone: 01422 352 082
Our pharmacy team is led by Paula Blay (Registration number: 5006136).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Nada Baki (Registration number: 5077851)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 1090855). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Alcohol intervention service (NHS)
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Care home supply and support (Private)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Head lice service (NHS)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccination Hajj and Umrah (Private)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- Needle Exchange (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Stop smoking service and vouchers (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
- Travel clinic service (Private)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Horne street pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.