When you have been prescribed a new medicine it can help to take to an expert. Our new medicines service is designed to help.
When used correctly, medication can really improve the treatment of your condition. If they are not used correctly, they can sometimes fail to work and may cause unwanted side effects.
We can provide advice to enable you to understand your new medicines as part of a free NHS service.
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients who have been prescribed a new medication from their GP.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chapelford pharmacy | Warrington
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Misterton pharmacy | Doncaster
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool