We provide a free NHS Stop Smoking service to smokers who are ready to quit and make that vital step forward in improving their health. We have trained advisors in the pharmacies who can hold private one to one consultations and provide weekly support to help you on your stop smoking journey.
One of our team can advise you on the best way to approach ‘quitting’, through use of nicotine replacement therapies such as patches and inhalators. We will meet with you at regular intervals to give you the encouragement and support that you need. If you choose to see a stop smoking advisor from outside of the pharmacy, we also accept the stop smoking vouchers which will have been dispensed to you.
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients who want to quit smoking.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral