If you or someone you love is struggling with alcohol, we can provide free one to one advice and support to anyone over the age of 18 through our alcohol intervention service. We can help identify any increased risk through a quick assessment and then provide simple interventions to help motivate you to change your drinking patterns.
This service is free and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients over the age of 18 who think they might be struggling with alcohol
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral