Through our blood pressure monitoring service we can measure your blood pressure accurately in our pharmacy during a short and painless consultation.
After giving your consent we will invite you to our private consultation area and our pharmacy team will ask you questions about your medical and family history and about your lifestyle. Our pharmacist can then provide you with specific guidance and advice to help you improve your health.
This service is free.
Who might benefit from this service?
Anyone who feels they are suffering from high blood pressure.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chapelford pharmacy | Warrington
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool