Address: Boothtown Pharmacy, Boothtown Medical Centre, Woodside Road, Halifax, HX3 6EL.
Telephone: 01422 354 045
Our pharmacy team is led by Kiran Iqbal (Registration number: 2202539).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Nada Baki (Registration number: 2077851)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number:1091595). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Chlamydia screening (NHS)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (NHS and private)
- Head lice service (NHS)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Boothtown pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.