Address: Boughton Pharmacy, Boughton Health Centre, Hoole Lane, Boughton, Chester, CH2 3DP.
Telephone: 01244 316 358
Our pharmacy team is led by Rebekah Caddick (Registration number: 5105764).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Kathryn Chadwick (Registration number: 2068604).
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 1029549). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (NHS and private)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Boughton pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.