If you or someone close to you takes a large number of medicines daily, we understand it can become difficult to stay on top of which ones to take at what time. One way in which we can make it easier for you to use your medicines in the right way is by supplying them in a community dosage system.
This is to help you remember which medicines to take and when by splitting them into different sections for each day and each dose of the day, e.g. breakfast, lunch and tea.
This service is free subject to eligibility.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients with long-term conditions and complicated prescriptions as well as patients who are looking to maintain their independence at home.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chapelford pharmacy | Warrington
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Misterton pharmacy | Doncaster
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool