Emergency Hormonal Contraception (emergency contraception or the morning-after pill) can be supplied following a brief consultation with the pharmacist, designed to ensure that you are receiving the right help.
We will always be discreet and provide private facilities for your consultation.
Emergency contraception should be taken within a certain time frame – so don’t delay.
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
Sexually active patients who are unsure of the risks.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chapelford pharmacy | Warrington
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool