We offer both free NHS and private flu vaccinations in all of our pharmacies so you and your family are prepared for the winter.
We will need to ask you some questions to assess whether you are eligible for a free NHS vaccination but if you do fall outside of the eligibility groups and are over the age of 18 you can still choose to be vaccinated against the flu for a small fee.
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS. We also offer private vaccinations.
Who might benefit from this service?
All patients aged from 18 years.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chapelford pharmacy | Warrington
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool