Address: Hood Manor Pharmacy, Great Sankey Medical Centre, Hood Manor Centre, Dorchester Road, Warrington, WA5 1UH
Telephone: 01925 635 545
Our pharmacy team is led by Kathryn Chadwick (Registration number: 2068604 ).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Kathryn Chadwick (Registration number: 2068604)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number:9010061). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Chlamydia screening (NHS)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (NHS and private)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Stop smoking service and vouchers (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
- Travel vaccination service (Private)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Hood manor pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.