Address: Manchester Road Pharmacy, 264 Manchester Road, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 3RB
Telephone: 01925 234 568
Our pharmacy team is led by Mark Joynson (Registration number: 2202906).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Kathryn Chadwick (Registration number: 2068604)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number:1100485). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 7:00am to 10:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am to 10:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Care home supply and support (Private)
- Chlamydia screening (NHS)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (NHS and private)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccination Hajj and Umrah (Private)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Stop smoking service and vouchers (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
- Urgent medicines service (NHS)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Manchester road pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.