Address: Market Street Pharmacy, 33 – 35 Market Street, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 2AD
Telephone: 0161 367 9097
Our pharmacy team is led by Martin Catney (Registration number: 2057719).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Kathryn Chadwick (Registration number: 2068604)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 1109406). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 3:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Care home supply and support (Private)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (Private)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccination Hajj and Umrah (Private)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Market street pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.
*NHS Pharmaceutical Services are being provided by Market Street Pharmacy, on behalf of Boots UK Limited under a Management Agreement. This will continue until the Change of Ownership application is granted by the NHS. Please speak to the pharmacist with any queries.