How you use a medicine is often as important as which medicine you use. Our medicine use review take minutes and set you on the right track. Using medicines correctly can mean that symptoms are controlled and managed quicker.
Many patients are not getting the best out of their medicines because they are not using them when they should, how they should, or as often as they should.
We can provide helpful advice on how this can be prevented here in the pharmacy by reviewing how you use your medicines and ensuring you are getting the maximum benefit from them.
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients who take more than two regular medications.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chapelford pharmacy | Warrington
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Misterton pharmacy | Doncaster
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool