We offer Meningitis ACWY vaccinations for Hajj and Umrah. Hajj is the biggest annual pilgrimage in the world, which takes place in the holy lands of Makkah Province in Saudi Arabia. Unlike Hajj, Umrah is a pilgrimage to Mecca that can be taken at any date through the year.
There are a number of health requirements which are published by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health annually.
Visitors are required to produce a certificate of vaccination against Meningococcal Meningitis infection ACWY. In the UK, visas will not be issued unless proof of vaccination, at least 10 days prior to the expected date of entry is submitted with the visa application.
There is a fee for this service.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients travelling for Hajj and Umrah and require vaccination.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Misterton pharmacy | Doncaster
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool