Our minor ailments service allows us to provide free treatments and advice if you are suffering with a minor ailment and prevent the need for you to wait to see your GP.
You’ll need to provide some information showing us that you are registered with a GP in the area, have a short consultation with the pharmacist and answer a few questions
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
All patients who require treatment for minor ailments.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Misterton pharmacy | Doncaster
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool