We provide a needle exchange service in many of our pharmacy practices using state-of-the-art facilities.
With late night, weekend and bank holiday opening hours, we work closely with NHS teams to offer the highest standards of patient care.
Speak to your key worker about our service and request a transfer to your local Hub pharmacy.
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients who use needles on a regular basis.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool