If you have a monthly repeat prescription, instead of visiting your GP every month they can now write a prescription to cover a three, six or twelve month period which is kept at our pharmacy. You can re-order your medicines directly from us through the NHS repeat dispensing service and we’ll deliver them or have them waiting for you when you come to visit.
If you think you are eligible for repeat dispensing speak to your GP or our pharmacy team who will be able to help you.
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients who have regular and stable medication each month.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Blackley pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Boughton pharmacy | Chester
- Chapelford pharmacy | Warrington
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Southowram pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Thingwall pharmacy | The Wirral
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool