Address: Southowram Pharmacy, Southowram Surgery, Law Lane, Halifax, HX3 9QB
Telephone: 01422 362 262
Our pharmacy team is led by Imran Mahmood (Registration number: 2058266).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Kathryn Chadwick (Registration number: 2068604)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 1105651). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Wednesday and Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am to 1:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Chlamydia screening (NHS)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Head lice service (NHS)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Stop smoking service and vouchers (NHS)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Southowram pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.