Address: St.Catherine’s Pharmacy, St.Catherine’s Community Hospital, Church Road, Tranmere, Merseyside, CH42 0LQ
Telephone: 0151 601 3132
Our Pharmacy team is led by Michael Akpan (Registration number: 2067540).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Kathryn Chadwick (Registration number: 2068604)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 1113225). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 7:30am to 10:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 10:00pm
Sunday: 8:30am to 10:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Alcohol intervention service (NHS)
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Care home supply and support (Private)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (NHS and private)
- HIV supply and support service (NHS)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccination Hajj and Umrah (Private)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- Needle Exchange (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Palliative care (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Stop smoking service and vouchers (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at St.Catherine’s pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.
The Hub Pharmacy Ltd submitted a notice for these premises to be voluntarily removed from the Pharmaceutical List for the Wirral Health and Wellbeing Board area which will take effect from 10pm on Friday 31st July 2020.
An NHS Pharmacy will operate from these premises from 9am on Saturday 1st August with the following opening hours:
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm