If you have been prescribed medication for supervised consumption it is important to find a local pharmacy that you are comfortable with.
We offer a very reliable supervised consumption service with clear guidelines and set hours so that you know when you can access this service. Many of our pharmacies are open seven days a week and extended hours covering the periods outside of working hours. You can choose when it is convenient to collect your supply. We also have private facilities in which to use the service.
Speak to your key worker about our service and request a transfer to your local Hub pharmacy.
This service is free subject to eligibility and is funded by the NHS.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients who are being treated for substance abuse.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Boothtown pharmacy | Halifax
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Manchester road pharmacy | Warrington
- Market street pharmacy | Greater Manchester
- Sandbeds pharmacy | Halifax
- Spring hall lane pharmacy | Halifax
- St. Catherine’s pharmacy | Tranmere
- Wellfield pharmacy | Rochdale
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool