Terms of Website Use
Information about Us
www.thehubpharmacy.com is a site operated by The Hub pharmacy Limited (We). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 6431243 and have our registered office at Paddock Business Centre, 2 Paddock Road, West Pimbo, Skelmersdale, WN8 9PL.
Accessing our Site
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us through our Feedback page available by clicking here.
Intellectual Property Rights
Reliance on Information Posted
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of any of its contents.
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
• Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
• Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• Business interruption;
• Loss of anticipated savings;
• Wasted management or office time;
• Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Information about You and Your Visits to our Site
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must:
• Be accurate (where they state facts);
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
• Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted; and
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
• Promote sexually explicit material;
• Promote violence;
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
• Be likely to deceive any person;
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
• Promote any illegal activity;
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us through our feedback page.
Links from our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below;
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of these terms;
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• Any part of our site;
• Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• Any software used in the provision of our site; or
• Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
“the Hub pharmacy”, are registered trade marks of the Hub pharmacy ltd with trade mark registration numbers respectively. The trade marks are licensed by the Hub pharmacy Limited.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site or simply wish to contact us, please visit our About us page which can be accessed by clicking here.
Thank you for visiting our site.