Our trained pharmacists can provide you with expert advice regarding everyday health precautions and minimise the risks of contracting a disease whilst travelling. We can also provide a tailored recommendation on which vaccinations you require depending on which countries you will be visiting, your age and health and what activities you will be doing. We offer the travel clinic service from many of our pharmacies.
Our pharmacists are available 7 days a week until 10pm in most of our locations so stop by at any time for an informal consultation about your travel requirements.
There is a fee for this service.
Who might benefit from this service?
Patients who are travelling overseas.
This service is available from the following pharmacies.
- Chorley pharmacy | Chorley
- Croft Shifa pharmacy | Rochdale
- Heath lane pharmacy | Chester
- Hood manor pharmacy | Warrington
- Horne street pharmacy | Halifax
- Welsh’s pharmacy | The Wirral
- Whitegate drive pharmacy | Blackpool