Address: Welsh’s Pharmacy. 40 Grange Road, West Kirby, Wirral, CH48 4EF
Telephone: 0151 625 2544
Our pharmacy team is led by Fiona Hazon (Registration number: 2056624).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Nada Baki (Registration number: 2077851).
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 9010609). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Alcohol intervention service (NHS)
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Care home supply and support (Private)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (NHS and private)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccination Hajj and Umrah (Private)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Stop smoking service and vouchers (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
- Travel vaccination service (Private)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Welsh’s pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.