Address: Whitegate Health Centre Pharmacy, Whitegate Health Centre, 150 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9ES
Telephone: 01253 807 808
Our pharmacy team is led by Trishul Patel (Registration number: 2058183).
Our Superintendent Pharmacist is Nada Baki (Registration number: 2077851)
Our premises are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Registration number: 1101565). You can download a list of registered pharmacies here.
Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 9:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am to 9:00pm
We provide a wide range of pharmacy services. Click on a service to learn more.
- Blood pressure monitoring (Private – free)
- Community dosage systems (Private)
- Daily living aids (Retail)
- Electronic prescriptions (NHS)
- Emergency contraception (NHS and private)
- Flu vaccination (NHS and private)
- Lipotrim weight management (Private)
- Medicines use review (NHS)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccination Hajj and Umrah (Private)
- Minor ailments service (NHS)
- Needle Exchange (NHS)
- New medicines service (NHS)
- Prescription delivery (Private – Free)
- Repeat prescriptions (NHS)
- Supervised consumption (NHS)
- Travel vaccination service (Private)
- Urgent medicines service (NHS)
Learn more about what we’ve been up to at Whitegate health centre pharmacy and how we’ve been caring for our community.